Thin-bottomed pizza (spinach pepper sausage)
Published Jul 24, 2022 at 07:11am ET
Pizza, flower has a special preference for thin bottom, soft cheese covered with a variety of fillings on the crisp base, how do you feel more delicate than American thick-bottomed pizza.
Food Material List
- 1 Sausage Some
- 2 Spinach A handful of
- 3 Red pepper One
- 4 dough One
- 1 One of the dough is to make the dough of steamed buns a little softer. Its better to have a little milk when you hair the dough. To prepare mozzarella cheese, flowers are made of tomato paste and ketchup. Without tomato paste, only tomato paste can be used to prepare stuffing. This time, flowers are made of Western sausage slices, red pepper, spinach, mushrooms, pineapples, chicken, etc. You can eat whatever you like.
- 2 Put the dough on the pizza baking tray, grease your hands, press the dough with your fingers and fists, and press the dough outwards until it is spread out into a very thin crust. If you like to eat thick bottom, dont be too thin. Then use a fork to punch some holes.
- 3 Spread tomato paste and ketchup on the back of the spoon.
- 4 Put sausage, red pepper and spinach on it.
- 5 Sprinkle a layer of mozzarella cheese crumbs
- 6 Preheat the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the tray on the bottom and set it on fire in the Flower House oven. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until the edges are brown.
- 7 finished product
- 8 finished product
N95 masks healthcare tips
There are over 100 models to choose from to satisfy your requirement to keep yourself and others safe. Free N95 masks washington state free N95 masks it should be snug on the sides of the face, with no gaps. NIOSHlist N95 face mask NIOSH approved masks that are disposable are not only inexpensive but also provide some protection against sawdust. Check out our guide on the dos and don'ts of putting on your mask so that you may feel assured in any situation that may arise and prevent any potential problems. Make sure to sanitize your hands after removing your mask in this scenario. If you use your mask for work, it's critical to keep new masks on hand so you can swap them out as needed.
Healthcare food category
Baking, Meat 1, Crusty pancake