Three Sweet Sweet Knives
Published Aug 24, 2023 at 13:49pm ET
Originally, I made a birthday cake for my son, but the kid asked me to make a three-knife honey cake, which is much simpler than a birthday cake.
Food Material List
- 1 flour 400g
- 2 Blending oil 40g
- 3 sesame 20g
- 4 Malt Syrup 350g
- 5 water 130g
- 6 sugar 10g
- 1 50g flour + 20g sesame + 10g oil
- 2 Knead into dough and set aside
- 3 The remaining flour 350 g + 250 g maltose + 100 g water + 30 g oil
- 4 Wake up for 20 minutes
- 5 Roll two dough into square shape. Try to be the same size
- 6 Give the pastry brush a little water.
- 7 Cover the sesame cake with it
- 8 Cut into 1,5 cm strips
- 9 Cut into 2cm blocks
- 10 Three cuts with a knife on the surface
- 11 Deep-fry in hot oil until golden. Filter out the oil. Maltose 100 grams + 10 grams of sugar + 30 grams of water boiled syrup. Fried honey into the syrup and stir. Cover each with syrup
- 12 Turn over. Turn over
- 13 Riding plate
- 14 Sweet crispy. Soft inside.
N95 masks healthcare tips
How long does it take before your surgical mask starts to smell? Honeywell H910 Plus N95 Mask NIOSH Approved HoneyWell N95 mask h910 plus we'll take you through when it's safe to wear an N95 mask and when it isn't. N95 Mask where to buy N95 masks charlotte nc including sinusitis. Wearing a mask protects you from germs and bacteria. If you find yourself in an area affected by wildfire smoke. Keep reading to learn more!
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Creative dishes, Children