Time-saving soft bread, ferment only once!
Published Aug 4, 2022 at 06:26am ET
Everyone likes bread very much. Every time you make bread, you will say that it takes too long to make bread once. This bread only needs fermentation once. It saves time and tastes great. You can try it.~~~
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 250g
- 2 milk 100g
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 butter 25g
- 5 sugar 40-50g
- 6 salt 1-2g
- 7 yeast 5g
- 8 Egg juice (for bread brushing) Appropriate amount
- 1 Mix milk, sugar and eggs in a bread machine. Add salt, flour and yeast to form a smooth dough. It took 15 minutes to knead with a bread machine. Depending on the bread machine, time looks at your settings. Take a small piece and gently lengthen it. Then add the butter cut into small pieces and soften it until the fascia is fully expanded.
- 2 Some use a chefs machine to extract the film quickly. I knead it on a bread machine and take it out for 5 minutes.
- 3 Divide the dough into equal parts as you need. Round the dough with your palm on the panel and cover it with a fresh-keeping film. Wake up for 10 minutes.
- 4 Each dough is twisted into strips, and two of them are placed horizontally.
- 5 The other one is perpendicular and begins to braid alternately left and right.
- 6 Wake up twice as big, fire 180/160 degrees, preheat oven, bake for 15-17 minutes.
- 7 Baked bread!!! But before I bake the bread, I take out the egg brush and add a little corn oil in the egg liquid, stirring evenly, so that the bread can lock up moisture more and do not like to dry. Egg brushing liquid can be optional, can be roasted before brushing can also face good brushing.
- 8 Its twisted into two shuttles and baked at the same temperature after waking up. After the shuttle bread is tested, you can add 2 knives in the middle to add your favorite stuffing.
- 9 Success!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Here are some significant businesses and online stores that sell N95 and KN95 masks: 3M 8210V NIOSH N95 Mask With Exhalation Valve does N95 8210 protect against virus the best ones filter out at least 95% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger, protecting you during a pandemic. KN95 is there a difference between N95 and KN95 in fact, you can find out where to get the free masks by reading the article below. When a respirator is used or stored incorrectly, it loses its effectiveness and increases the danger of exposure. You'll soon receive your personalized face mask! Because even one time with a mask that doesn't fit right could cause long-term damage.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Meat 1, Korean cuisine 1