Tiramisu recipe creepy
Published May 17, 2023 at 01:31am ET
I have done Tiramisu many times and taught 8 students at the same time. There are traditional laying eggs and improved cooked eggs. Here we introduce the traditional version. This was done five years ago, three times in two weeks. So the finished product drawings are different three times.
Food Material List
- 1 Mascarpone cheese 250g
- 2 Lady Finger 10-12 Articles
- 1 Beat three yolks with 20 g Sugar evenly, and then beat evenly, without special attention.
- 2 Gelidine is soaked in cold water for 10 minutes, then removed and melted in water.
I am lazy. After foaming, I put it into a small milk pot and heat it to melt.
- 3 Pour melted gelatin into beaten yolk, stir well and set aside.
- 4 IMPORTANT: Many friends add gelatin to cheese at this step, and the gelatin solidifies into small particles immediately. In this way, the cake will be very soft and will not form. And with the gelatin granules, the taste is not good. This can be done by putting cheese at room temperature and adding gelatin egg juice.
- 5 Scoop 250g Mascarpone cheese, which is soft enough to scoop up with a spoon. If you do that kind of tiramisu on a plate, you dont need to put gillidine, but if you need to cut a small piece of tiramisu, you have to add gillidine and set it.
- 6 Put the mascarpone cheese in the yolk mixture stirred with gillidine
- 7 Stir into a smooth, granular cheese paste
- 8 Two proteins with 40g granulated sugar and tower powder (or white vinegar) were whipped until rigid foaming
I whisked three proteins together. Two-thirds of them were made into tiramisu and one-third into protein cake.
- 9 Add 2 beaten proteins into the cheese paste twice, gently mix them evenly, and mix them carefully to prevent the protein from defoaming. Stir for 1 minute or so, and let it stand by.
- 10 Mix 100 ml cup of pure coffee with 20 g of mannose, then pour it into a small dish, beat the finger cake in the coffee wine and take it out. Its faster and cant be soaked. Otherwise, the finger cake tastes bad.
- 11 Spread coffee-soaked finger cakes on the bottom of a 6-inch square bottom cake mould
- 12 Spread half of the cheese paste.
- 13 After laying, wipe it flat with a scraper and raise the cake mould to 3-4 cm from the table. Shake it and fill the whole cake mould with cheese paste.
- 14 After that, the finger cake soaked in coffee wine was put in again.
- 15 Cover the rest of the cheese paste.
- 16 Scrape to the flat surface and continue to shake several times. After that, cover it with a fresh-keeping film and put it in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. When the gelatin solidifies, sift a layer of cocoa powder and eat it.
- 17 Refrigerated Tiramisu can be blown around by the hot air of the hairdryer to help smooth demoulding.
I lazy directly with a knife to scratch the edge to help demoulding, not smooth around. Squeeze some small bags on the surface of Tiramisu with whipped cream
- 18 Then sift the cocoa powder, drop a few drops of chocolate pulp, and surround it with a transparent rim.
- 19 Attached is a protein cake made of extra protein. Its very simple - just put the beaten protein in the mounting bag and squeeze it into the oven at 100 degrees for 60 minutes.
- 20 This is the most traditional method of Tiramisu packing.
- 21 Disk loading
- 22 Cake style
- 23 This is made by 500 g Maskapeng, only half of the Tuli.
- 24 Writing production steps
N95 masks healthcare tips
I knew I had to protect myself and my family from the airborne wildfire smoke. Kids NIOSH N95 mask for kids when it concerns deciding on a respirator, certainly there certainly are actually several choices on the market place. Fold N95 elastic fold mask making machine if you have any other questions about 3M N95 masks or where to buy 3M N95 masks, feel free to contact us! Know these basics about NIOSH N95 face masks. Always buy NIOSH-approved products. Even if they don't have any respiratory problems.
Healthcare food category
Restaurant cuisine, Night blindness, Fragrant fresh