Tiramisu (6 inches) master
Published Aug 20, 2021 at 01:12am ET
Give it to your beloved girl. She is a little snowflake in your heart.
Food Material List
- 1 Mascarpon 250g
- 2 whipping cream 150ml
- 3 water 75ML
- 4 Berry sugar 75g
- 5 Yolk 2
- 6 Kahlua Appropriate amount
- 7 Gelatin sheets 2 tablets
- 8 Cocoa powder Appropriate amount
- 9 Finger biscuits 1 copies
- 1 Make a finger biscuit in advance and keep it sealed. Prepare the raw materials.
yolk is beaten to a thick state with an egg beater.
- 2 Water and granulated sugar are poured into the pot and boiled until boiling. Turn off the heat. Whip with an egg beater while slowly pouring in the beaten yolk. After the yolk is poured in, continue beating with an egg beater for about 5-10 minutes. At this time, the temperature of the yolk paste should have dropped, which is close to the temperature of the palm.
pour the cooled yolk paste into a large bowl and set aside. If the temperature of the yolk paste is not low enough, to continue cooling, it must be completely cooled before it can be used.
- 3 Take another bowl and fill it with Mascarpone cheese. Whip it with an egg beater until smooth. When the cheese is beaten, mix it with egg yolk paste and mix well. The
gelatin sheet is broken into small pieces, softened with cold water bubbles (this step can be prepared at the beginning), dried and heated to melt in water barrier until the gelatin sheet becomes a gelatin solution. Pour the gelatin solution into the mixed Mascarpone cheese.
- 4 150 ml animal light butter is beaten with an egg beater to a soft foam (just with lines). Add in the Mascarpone cheese paste and mix well.
Take a piece of finger biscuit and dip it in coffee wine quickly. Let the finger biscuit be covered with coffee wine, and then spread it on the bottom of the cake circular mould.
- 5 Repeat this process until finger biscuits are spread on the bottom of the cake mold and half of the Mascarpone cheese paste is poured into it.
Continue to spread a layer of finger biscuits dipped in coffee wine and pour in the remaining half of the Mascarpone cheese paste. Put the cake mould in the refrigerator and refrigerate for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- 6 Take off the mould, sprinkle cocoa powder on the surface, and surround it with finger biscuits, tie a beautiful bow, finish!
N95 masks healthcare tips
The trick is to pick the ideal mask for your circumstance. KN95 whats difference between N95 and KN95 this mask is a great choice if you want to stay healthy and safe at work. Earloop N95 ear loop masks since its inception, NIOSH has launched a slew of different masks, but there are only two main types: N95 and P100.When you see N95 or P100, what does that mean? While three-filter masks will certainly remove fragments for 3 hrs. So, you have to understand when to change your N95 mask in get to always keep on your own secure and also healthy and balanced. Masks with valves can allow viruses and bacteria into your baby's lungs.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Braise, Creative dishes, Children