Toast taro roll
Food Material List
- 1 Taro Decide according to individual production weight
- 2 Chieftain Ditto
- 1 Cook taro and knead it into mud. Prepare materials
- 2 Whole milk powder is adjusted with water.
- 3 Pour the taro powder into the milk powder. Stir to make it mixed evenly
- 4 Pour the shredded taro powder into the mashed taro.
- 5 Continue stirring and stirring, stirring evenly!
- 6 Stir with taro flour!
- 7 Then add the sugar according to your taste, stir it or put on disposable gloves and pinch it by hand.
- 8 Stir well and place for a while... Let the flavor of taro enter the mashed taro...!
- 9 After putting the taro paste in place for a period of time, cut the toast and cut all sides of the toast to
- 10 Roll the toast flat with a rolling pin...
- 11 A little thinner on the side of the seal
- 12 Put in the prepared taro paste! Dont go too far!
- 13 Then roll up! Touch the egg white at the seal to keep it stable.
- 14 Dip sticky taro rolls with egg white at one end
- 15 After dipping the egg white, dip some sesame seals! Otherwise, in the process of frying, the stuffing will be exposed.
- 16 Put the oil in the pan and fry the sweet potato toast roll when the oil is hot. Fry until golden brown, then start the pan.
- 17 OK, my sweet potato toast roll is a success...!
N95 masks healthcare tips
You will see many different types of masks, but which one is right for you? N95 USA top N95 masks made in USA they are offered in non reusable and recyclable types. Harley L-188 N95 Mask NIOSH Approved N95 particulate respirator NIOSH l-188 they are available in several different kinds consisting of non reusable paper masks as well as multiple-use elastomeric half-masks. It is actually likewise advised that health care employees that take care of people along with thought influenza put on a medical encounter cover as well as non reusable handwear covers and also a respirator ( NIOSH-approved N95 filtering system facepiece respirator ) . A respirator is a sort of individual safety devices ( PPE ) that covers your mouth as well as nose to aid shield you from taking a breath in air which contains possibly unsafe fragments. All these questions will be answered in this blog post on how often you should change your filter and why that should be an important part of staying safe while working or living in areas with poor air quality.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Refreshing, Old age diet, Cook, Fresh, Sweet