Tomato Fish Fillet Soup
Published Jan 11, 2021 at 05:48am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Tomatoes 3 pieces
- 2 Grass Carp 2 jin
- 3 Ketchup 3-4 scoops
- 1 Wash grass carp. Separate fish meat from fish bones. Cut fish bones into sections. Cut fish into oblique slices. Fill two bowls separately. At the same time, add a small amount of salt, cooking wine, raw soy sauce, pepper, sugar, mix well, marinate for 10 minutes; take an egg white into two bowls, mix well, and then add a small amount of sweet potato powder for 5 minutes.
- 2 Blanch the tomatoes with boiling water, peel them and cut them into small pieces.
- 3 After the oil pan is heated, add ginger and garlic slices to simmer the fragrance, pour in tomatoes and stir-fry the red soup. Then pour the fish bones into the pot, add a little salt, and stir-fry with the tomatoes.
- 4 Pour a large bowl of boiling water into the pot, add 3 - 4 spoonfuls of ketchup, and boil until the soup boils.
- 5 Use chopsticks to clip fish fillets into boiling water (pickled soup should not be poured in). Use chopsticks to quickly disperse the fish fillets. After the soup is opened, sprinkle onions on them and come out of the pot.
N95 masks healthcare tips
3M N95 Masks: Just how Usually Needs to You Alter All of them? Dasheng dasheng N95 mask dtc3x or is it possible that my respirator could be doing more harm than good? KN95 N95 mask KN95 difference besides, why must you pay complete rate when there's a readily available price cut? This essay will investigate the answer to that question. Let's take a look at the three most important reasons why you shouldn't reuse your N95 mask. With these tips and tricks, anyone can effectively clean their protective masks so they can use them safely again!
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, A dish that goes with liquor, Salty, Sour and sweet, Steam