Its cold. I want to have stewed fish. Remembering that there was still a can of peeled tomatoes at home, it was useless, so the impulse to cook mixed vegetables came into play in my head. Theres this tomato stew fish for tonight.
Food Material List
- 1 Meats 1 article
- 2 Peeled tomato Half tank
- 3 Fresh tomatoes 2
- 4 Perilla (basil can be used) 3-5 leaves
- 5 Capparis spinosa (Successor) 1 scoops
- 1 The fish comes out, slices are put into the container, salted and pickled with black pepper. Starch white pulp
fresh tomatoes were cut into small petals.
- 2 Pour the fish bones into the pot, use salt, lemon peel, clove, white grapes, 2 spoonfuls of onions, and boil them into fish bone soup.
- 3 Heat the pan, stir-fry onions, ginger, basil (or perilla) with olive oil. Spray in white wine, pour in peeled tomatoes, and crush and cook.
- 4 Fish soup into the pot, the fire boiled. Add fresh tomato petals. When the fish is boiled for the second time, they are cooked slowly. Then season with soy sauce.
You dont have to use meat pomfret, pomfret, grouper and other marine fish to do the same. Non-coastal childrens shoes can be considered with perch or salmon, River ball and other less earthy smell, less spur freshwater fish instead. This dish can be served with rice or bread.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Follow these suggestions on how to protect yourself from wildfire smoke. Free N95 masks where can i pick up free N95 masks it won't work correctly and won't filter out enough airborne particles. N95 filter pm 2.5 filters vs N95 a multiple-use mask does not secure for a deal with along with a non reusable one does and is most likely to leakage. And you could end up paying for something useless. But what does this mean exactly? In this article, we'll go over what your N95 mask is made of, whether it can be washed and reused, and how to make sure it stays safe to use in the long term.