Steamed fish at home, as long as they are slightly larger, have to be cut in half, with a big discount on sales. Steamed dumplings steamed with steamed buns can only be made by tossing and turning several cages. Every time I encounter this scene, I want to buy a steamer, so I will take part in the trial activity of the boss steamer and see if it can give me any strength. Bosss steamer is similar to the embedded oven in appearance, slightly smaller in size, but also has a large capacity of 35L. The square interior makes full use of the whole chicken, duck and fish. It is still very spacious to put in, which can ensure the appearance integrity of the product. Bears can steamed fish, meat, vegetables and other foods at the same time, and effectively prevent the confusion of odors between foods. For the housewives who are busy flying up every day, the real kitchen assistant is to let the food “come out in one pot”. What I did this time is “Douchi sparerib pumpkin cup”, which sells well and tastes good. Its seldom cooked at home, because spareribs are put into pumpkin at a certain height, and its not cost-effective to steamed less each time, and steamed more than a drawer cant be put. Its no problem to put 6-8 pumpkin cups on one floor in the steamer of the owner, because they can go up and down, so we can make up the “quantity of shipments” and many peoples dinners are finished. Because I am not very familiar with the steamer, I set the temperature to 100 degrees. Later, I found that the boss steamer broke through the 100 degrees normal temperature limit, the highest temperature can reach 105 degrees. It can be imagined that more than 5 degrees, not only further shorten the time of food steaming, but also lock up the nutrition and taste of the food itself to the greatest extent, so that the delicacy is fully released. It is also more suitable for fast steaming of tender and delicate food like mushrooms, vegetables, shellfish and so on. Hairy crab is the protagonist of our autumn dinner. Its troublesome for crabs to have more pots and fewer pots. Its troublesome for them to go fishy afterwards. Seeing that the owners steamer has a key of intelligent cleaning, after the heating of food materials, only one key can be used to intelligent induction cleaning, which can easily solve the problem that ordinary steamers are difficult to clean. Its easy to think about it. After trying it out, I still feel a little overwhelmed. Its time to move one home.
Food Material List
- 1 Small row 500g
- 2 Pumpkin 3-4
- 3 Dried Douchi 15g
- 1 Dried soybean sauce is soaked in liquor for 10 minutes until soft.
- 2 After washing and drying the small drainage, add raw, old, sugar and salt.
- 3 Add soaked soybean sauce, cooking and ginger shredded.
- 4 Use your hands to knead the seasoning evenly on the surface of the rows and place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate.
- 5 Wash and dry the pumpkin, cut in about 1/3 of the die, and empty the inside of the pulp.
- 6 Divide the marinated spareribs into pumpkins and put onion knots on them.
- 7 Put it in the bosss steamer.
- 8 Steaming at 100 degrees for four or five centimeters is enough.
- 9 Steaming at 100 degrees for four or five centimeters is enough.
- 10 Finished products.