Tuna spine flying fish seed salad
Food Material List
- 1 tuna sashimi 120g-150g
- 2 Crab Stick 2 roots
- 3 Flying Fish Seed 2 scoops
- 4 Romaine Lettuce at will
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes 3-4
- 6 Raw Cucumber Slices at will
- 7 Corn grain at will
- 8 Konjac wire 7-8
- 9 Egg 1
- 10 Small sausage 2-3
- 11 Lemon juice A few
- 12 Japanese Salad Juice 3-4 scoops
- 1 Wash lettuce, cut shreds and lay down the bottom.
- 2 Boil water in the pot, cook corn kernels and konjac shreds for two minutes, cook crab sticks (do not remove the plastic outer layer) and small sausages (cut cross knife) for about five minutes, cook the eggs (whole eggs) together. Make sure the eggs are thoroughly cooked and soaked in cold water for two minutes before shelling and cutting.
- 3 Slice tuna thorns and put them in with other ingredients.
- 4 Flying fish seeds (can be bought in stores selling daily food).
- 5 Squeeze some fresh lemon juice in, not too much, and then pour it into Japanese salad juice (shake well, some of it sinks).
- 6 Mix well. Every mouthful is accompanied by the bursting of fish seeds. Its great!
N95 masks healthcare tips
You can use the following information as a guide when you plan to wear a N95 mask with glasses or another type of face-mask. Travel Face Mask Kit best N95 mask for airplane travel the level of protection they use isn't better than an easy dust mask as well as just secures versus larger bits. White white duckbill N95 mask when buying safety gear, it is essential to pay attention to its efficiency as well as cost. Nevertheless, the process of sweeping itself can be taxing on your face if you do not utilize appropriate fACIal protection, such as a face mask. This means that any mask that is not made in the United States could be counterfeit. But it will allow particles as small as 0.3 microns in size through the filter.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Sour and hot, Private dishes 1, Staple food, Milk fragrance, Snack, Braise, Eggs, Cake roll, Sushi, Maotai flavor, Midnight snack, Cantonese cuisine, Chiffon Cake, River meal