Twelve Tastes of Sharp Flavor Reengraving-Fork Cooking
Published Nov 12, 2021 at 12:11pm ET
Barbecued pork has a sweet taste in salty and has always been very fond of it. Specially picked a pig plum blossom meat, which is relatively better mouthfeel. The pickling process takes more than 12 hours to make it tasty and then enter the oven.
- 1 Wash the pork and rinse the pork and drain the water. Add 10 ml of liquor and rub it repeatedly.
- 2 Prepare all kinds of sweeteners. Massage all kinds of spices and meat for a moment, then add anise, garlic slices and ginger. Put them in a fresh-keeping box and refrigerate them for more than 12 hours. Forget to take pictures.
- 3 Then the baking tray is covered with tin paper and the cured meat is put into it.
- 4 Preheat oven 200 degrees for 20 minutes
- 5 Mix with one to one honey and oyster oil
- 6 After 20 minutes, remove the sauce from the brush and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 7 Cool the roasted fork and slice it.
- 8 Cook with rice, a very addictive fork cook
N95 masks healthcare tips
It's meant for one-time use; after that, throw it away. KN95 N95 vs KN95 as well as worldwide criteria to improve source chains. Free N95 masks free N95 'asks for this reason, it's important to make sure you have at least one pair of these masks handy in your home at all times, and that you know exactly where to find them if you ever need them. It's important to note that even when kept in a safe place. You can clean and reuse your masks safely if you know what you're doing. The answers are all here in this blog post about how to get free N95 masks to protect yourself from the coronavirus.
Healthcare food category
Baking, Meat 1, Children, Spanish cuisine