Two-color almond biscuit
Published Mar 24, 2023 at 03:46am ET
Food Material List
- 1 butter 100g
- 2 Powdered sugar 65g
- 3 Low-gluten flour 100g+90g
- 1 Soften butter at room temperature, add sugar and salt, and beat it loose with an egg beater. Add the beaten egg liquid twice, stirring well until the egg liquid and butter are mixed evenly, then divide it into two parts.
- 2 A portion of butter is sifted into B (100 grams of low gluten flour) flour and mixed with a rubber scraper to form a yellow dough.
- 3 In the other butter, sift in C (low gluten flour 90 g, cocoa powder 10 g, big almond 40 g) flour, cocoa powder and big almond, mix well into black dough. Two dough pieces were wrapped in plastic film and refrigerated for 20 minutes.
- 4 Take out the plastic from the refrigerator. The black dough is shaped into 3*3 cm square section with knife back or scraper. The white dough is cut into long strips with knife. The bread is rolled into 1 cm thick cakes with rolling stick and cut into two 3 cm wide rectangles with knife.
- 5 Brush two white patches with protein solution, place black rectangular strips in the middle, compact, and freeze for 30 minutes.
- 6 The oven is preheated 5 minutes in advance, 175 degrees; the dough is taken out, cut into 1 cm thick flakes, and put into a baking pan with non-sticky oil paper; the baking pan is placed in the upper and middle of the oven, and is heated up and down for about 20 minutes.
Biscuits should not be cut too thin, otherwise they will be easily deformed when baked.
N95 masks healthcare tips
In order to ensure your masks do not go bad and remain efficient for USAge, there are a couple of points you require to do. Free N95 masks free.N95 swine flu has improved flu awareness. KN95 masks most comfortable N95 or KN95 masks don't blow your nose while wearing it. And they come in handy during outbreaks like the H1N1 flu. The simplest method to browse on the internet is straight on Google. Nonetheless, the majority of masks can be cleaned in cool sprinkle, with light soap.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1, Children and adolescents diet, Children