Jenovars Cake is a member of the sponge cake family. It is said that the cake originated in a 19th century Italian city called Genoa. Genoa was one of the major transportation hubs linking the Arab region and the European food trade at that time, so the recipes for Xujinovas cake included almonds, citrus, raisins and spices. It does not use any chemical fermentation in the baking process, but beats eggs, using the air inside to make the cake fluffy. Unlike Qifeng Cake, Jenovars Cake does not need to be separated from egg albumin, making it more simple and suitable for beginners. Nowadays, baked cakes are divided into two layers, with jam and butter and fresh fruit in the middle. This recipe is a comparison of Japanese strawberry cake.~
Food Material List
- 1 Egg Three (about 150-160g)
- 2 Berry sugar 120g
- 3 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 4 butter 20g
- 5 milk 30g
- 6 Vanilla Extract A teaspoon (tsp)
- 7 Wash the strawberries and cut the leaves. 250g
- 1 Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. The chassis in the movable cake mould is surrounded by a layer of baking paper.
- 2 Place butter, milk and vanilla in a small bowl.
- 3 Sieve the flour twice, and the taste will be more soft.
- 4 Beat three eggs in a large heat resistant container and beat the eggs to foam with egg whisk.
- 5 Add sugar and continue to stir manually for 30 seconds.
- 6 Put the bowl house with eggs on a pot with boiling water, and continue beating the eggs.
- 7 When the egg liquid slowly becomes warm, take the container off the pot, change the electric beater for the students who are qualified, and beat the eggs to light yellow, smooth and fluffy paste at high speed.
- 8 All in all, lift the egg beater. Egg juice does not hang down quickly. Turn the egg beater to low speed and beat for another minute or so.
- 9 Sift the flour into the egg paste and gently mix the flour into the egg paste with a scraper.
- 10 Be gentle! Otherwise, the bubbles that came out of the last step would be numbered, and the bubbles would be OK if they were stirred for 20 times.~
- 11 Melt butter, milk and vanilla in hot water and stir well. Be careful not to burn your hands!
- 12 Pour the melted mixture into the batter and stir gently for 30 times until the batter is gray, smooth and glossy. This step is very important, oh, must mix evenly, otherwise the flour will still be hidden in the cake after baking.
- 13 Pour the batter into the cake mould.
- 14 Lift the cake mould gently and lower, slap it on the table for a few times to remove the bubbles in the cake paste.
- 15 Bake in oven for 35 to 40 minutes. If you turn the cake mould halfway, the cake will be more evenly baked.
- 16 Take out the cake and insert the toothpick into the middle of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, then the cake will be fine. Otherwise, it will be put in and baked for a while.
- 17 Put the baked cake aside.
- 18 After it has completely cooled, gently circle the cake with a knife and slowly cut it into two pieces along the trace.
- 19 Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar and 3 tablespoons of sugar water to make sugar water and brush it in the middle of the sandwich of two slices of cake.
- 20 Choose the five most beautiful strawberries, each cut into four pieces for decoration. The rest is cut in half to make a sandwich.
- 21 Take out the containers in the fridge and mix them with 300 ml fresh butter, 20 grams of sugar and a spoonful of vanilla extract. Distribution: 7.
- 22 Call seven to distribute.
- 23 Spread thick cream on a layer of cake, then put the cut head of the strawberry out in a circle, with strawberries in the middle. Spread another layer of butter on it.
- 24 Place another layer of cake on the cream and press it down gently. Spread another layer of butter on the outside.
- 25 Texture can be created with a larger spoon back.
- 26 Put on strawberries!
- 27 In order to share the convenience and warmth of high-quality recipes, I once again opened a Wechat Public Number: May Square Food, welcome your enthusiastic attention! All the recipes are my original and repeated experiments, please rest assured that you use them.
1. Mild butter is easy to beat at low temperature. The traditional way is to beat it in an ice-proof way. Little May was lazy here and put the bowl in the fridge to freeze in advance, and at the last minute he took out the butter and whipped it away. Although it is to pass, butter to have a smooth taste, but also remember not to beat too much oh ~
2. Finally baked batter must ensure that mixing evenly, otherwise baked cake thrown flour hidden in it.
3. Be sure to wait for the cake to cool before putting cream on it! Otherwise, the butter will melt easily, and the consequences will be unimaginable ~
4. Cut the cake slowly along the trace before it is smooth. But if there are some pits and holes, it will not hurt the elegance of the
5. The cake should be pressed after entering the oven, do not open the oven all the time, otherwise the temperature will be unstable and the effect of baking the cake will not be good.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Then the combination of wearing both at the same time can be uncomfortable or even dangerous. Free N95 masks mask N95 free near me in the past we dive into exactly how you can clean an N95 mask. Honeywell HoneyWell N95 respirators this article will tell you where to buy N95 mask wholesale and how much to buy in order to save money while also keeping you and your family safe. But how many times can you actually use one without compromising its effectiveness? Consult with a professional before you make a purchase. Shop your mask in a great, dry area, where it runs out direct sunshine.