It took a long time for this recipe to come out… Because this time is really too busy and busy… In fact, there was no time to cook for myself ~until today when I cooked this dish again, I decided to send it out. Because its really too convenient and lazy. The taste is super good ~So share it with you ~Fangzi self-made * Reprint it, please inform me and indicate the origin, thank you. ~
Food Material List
- 1 Wing root 8
- 2 Potato 1
- 3 Black pepper
- 4 Salt (pickled chicken wing root) 4G
- 5 soy sauce Half spoon
- 6 Garlic Half head
- 7 sugar 3G
- 8 Olive oil 1 scoops
- 9 Honey 1 scoops
- 10 water Few
- 11 Curry powder 5g
- 12 thyme 1 pinch
- 13 basilikum 1 pinch
- 14 Lawyers wig 1
- 15 Salt (pickled potatoes) 3G
- 1 After washing the blood, add curry powder, black pepper, basil, thyme, salt, soy sauce and a little sugar to massage and marinate evenly. Which flavor you like, you can add a little more sugar to any condiment. Its mainly used for freshness, so a little is good. Generally, pickling for about 3 hours will be more delicious, and it can also be refrigerated for overnight pickling.
- 2 Potatoes must be washed, or they can be peeled or cut into teeth, soaked in clean water for 2 minutes, then pulled out kitchen paper to absorb moisture. Marinate with salt, black pepper and a spoonful of olive oil.
- 3 Wash and cut the chicken leg mushroom into 1.5 cm thick slices. Because mushrooms produce smaller volumes of water, a slightly thicker cut product tastes chewy and fragrant.
- 4 Sprinkle salt on the baking tray. Preheat the oven 180 degrees
- 5 Roast the sliced chicken leg mushroom for 10 minutes. [Different ovens have different brands and different temperatures, so the last few minutes are still looking at the state of the chicken leg mushroom. Basically, the water is discharged and the volume is reduced to take it out. ]
- 6 Place tin paper on baking tray (matte surface touching food) ~Spread pickled potato chips first.
- 7 Spread roasted chicken leg mushrooms on top
- 8 Finally, put the cured chicken wing root on it. After peeling the garlic, cut the teeth and put it evenly on the baking tray. Preheat the oven 200 degrees to bake for 30 minutes, then remove the tray. Spread honey with a little water on the roots of chicken wings evenly, and then bake in the oven for 10 minutes to eat. [Different oven brands have different temperatures, so the last few minutes still look at the state of the food. Of course, if you like to eat tender food, youll have less time, otherwise youll have to bake a little more. ~]
- 9 The finished product has strong vanilla flavor, fresh and tender wing root, chicken leg mushroom and potatoes absorb the oil fragrance of chicken wing root.~~
- 10 Super delicious!! And its simple. Come and try it.