Published May 25, 2021 at 17:49pm ET
This is my first dish. The first time we did it, we put too much oil in it, and the people we made died. But this also has played a very good preparation for future cooking.
Food Material List
- 1 Chinese style
- 2 olive
- 3 Ham sausage
- 4 salt
- 5 Vinegar But according to my own taste, I put a little vinegar in it.
- 6 A little soy sauce
- 1 Slice the olives and bait, and slice the ham sausage obliquely.
- 2 Put oil in the pan and fry the bait.
- 3 Deep-fry until golden.
- 4 At this time, there must be a lot of oil in the pan. Lets pour out some and leave some oil to fry olives.
- 5 Stir-fry olives softly, then add ham sausage and a little soy sauce. Stir-fry for a while.
- 6 Stir-fry the fried bait together, then add salt and vinegar. (Vinegar depends on how much it tastes.) Stir-fry for three minutes.
- 7 Then you can load the dishes and finish the delicious and beautiful vinegar bait.
- 8 It can also be put in a nice shape. Hee-hee.
Simple and easy to use, but also very good-looking. Lets all try.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Find out more about when and how to use them in this article. KN95 Masks Individually Wrapped N95 KN95 mask cloth masks aren't as good as N95 or KN95 masks, so if you can find one of those, it's worth the money to buy it. Medical N95 medical supplies but you can probably find one for even cheaper at your local pharmacy. As well as two colors such as Black and White. Even though it may be tempting to just toss your used face mask in the trash. Be sure to purchase a mask that fits easily over your nose and mouth.
Healthcare food category
A dish that goes with liquor, Old age diet, Seafood, Braise in soy sauce