Waffle recipe polite
Published Jun 21, 2022 at 00:02am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 180g
- 2 milk 180g
- 3 Egg 3
- 4 Sugar 30g (in yolk)
- 5 Sugar 45g (in egg white)
- 6 butter 50g
- 7 Baking powder 2G
- 1 Get all the materials ready
- 2 Sift low-gluten flour and baking powder together and set aside.
- 3 Sift low-gluten flour and baking powder together and set aside.
- 4 Separate egg yolk and egg white and place them in two oil-free and water-free pots, respectively.
- 5 Add white sugar to the yolk and stir well.
- 6 Add milk and stir well.
- 7 Add melted butter and stir well.
- 8 Pour the egg mixture into the flour and stir until the flour is dry.
- 9 Mixed batter
- 10 Add sugar to the egg white and whisk until stiff. (White sugar added three times)
- 11 Egg beater can be picked up with a small sharp corner, that is, protein cream.
- 12 Pour the protein cream into the batter three times, turn it up and down, mix well each time and then pour it into the next batter.
- 13 Mixed cake paste
- 14 Rub the mould with a layer of oil and pour into the cake paste for 8-9 cents. 180 degree preheating of oven
- 15 Put it on the baking tray and even pick it up and shake it.
- 16 Put it in the preheated oven and fire 180 degrees for 20 minutes in the middle.
- 17 Take it out immediately after the oven and buckle it upside down on the baking net to take off the mould while it is hot.
- 18 Finished product drawings
N95 masks healthcare tips
Putting on a face mask will currently no longer secure you from inhaling particles. Kids N95 masks kids if you have a weaker immune system, do not reuse your mask. With Valve lowes N95 mask with valve a study conducted at the University of Tennessee performed various tests using heat. In addition, the CDC suggests replACIng your mask if it becomes damaged or soaked. If you experience issues with healthy or convenience while using a respirator. The particles are comparable to asbestos in that they can cause severe respiratory issues.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Braise, Light, Creative dishes, Children, Korean cuisine 1