This is really amazing, not only can the picture present the same image as the recipe, originally worried about “meat is too firewood? Uneven taste? Is the meat fillet undercooked? Its not a problem Hot air can diffuse from the bottom to the top along the vein, while seasoning can permeate from the top to the bottom, so the cooking process does not need to upside down stirring or filling, just cross your legs and prepare to eat!
Food Material List
- 1 Chinese cabbage (small pellets) 12 trees
- 2 Carrot slices Appropriate amount
- 3 Pig plum blossom chafing dish 6 tablets
- 4 Scallion 2 roots
- 5 ginger 1 truncation
- 1 Cut cabbage in the same length (with deep pot), slice carrot, onion and ginger
- 2 Chinese cabbage is placed upright in the pot, with slices of onion, ginger and carrot in between.
- 3 On the three-dimensional row of meat slices stack, sprinkle a little cooking wine and add 50 ml water. Roll over the fire and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4 The miso (seasoned with sugar and salt) is melted with water and turned into a pot, sprinkled with a little pepper and served.