White Chocolate Cream Cake with Tea
Published Dec 26, 2022 at 06:16am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Production of cake blank:
- 2 Egg 5
- 3 Low-gluten flour 85g
- 4 Salad oil 40g
- 5 Fresh milk 40g
- 6 Berry sugar 60g (Input Protein)
- 7 Berry sugar 30g (into egg yolk)
- 8 Decorative ingredients:
- 9 White chocolate 150g
- 10 Yellow peach 1
- 11 black brown 3-4
- 12 Dark chocolate 75g
- 13 Fresh cream 500g
- 14 Tea powder Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare the materials and weigh them separately. Then prepare two oil-free and water-free potted proteins and egg yolks.
- 2 Separate the egg yolk, whip the egg white to fish eye blister with electric beater, add 20 g fine granulated sugar, continue whipping until the protein becomes thick and relatively fluffy vesicles, then add 20 g fine granulated sugar, continue whipping the protein to become thicker, add the remaining 20 g fine granulated sugar when the lines appear.
- 3 Slowly lift the egg beater, the protein can pull out the short, upright pointed corners and the upside-down pot does not drop when the protein is finished.
- 4 Refrigerate the beaten egg white in the refrigerator and take the yolk bowl.
- 5 Stir in 30g sugar and mix well.
- 6 Add the salad oil and milk in turn and stir well.
- 7 Sift the low gluten flour and stir it with a rubber scraper.
- 8 When you cant see the dry powder, beat it evenly at low speed with an egg beater. (Dont overmix to avoid affecting the fluffy taste of the cake)
- 9 Take out the protein bowl and put one third of the protein into the yolk batter. Use a rubber scraper to turn the bottom and quickly cut and mix or draw a zigzag stirring. Dont turn around and stir to avoid defoaming.
- 10 Stir the batter evenly and then pour it into a protein bowl. Quickly turn the bottom and cut it.
- 11 Protein yolk paste can be fused completely.
- 12 Pour the batter into an 8-inch circular die, shake it vigorously for several times, and blow out the bubbles. Preheat oven, bake at 170 degrees for about 1 hour. (adjust temperature and time according to individual oven)
- 13 When baking cake, prepare chocolate decorative pieces and melt white chocolate in water.
- 14 Spread natural long decorative pieces on oil paper with spoon and put them into refrigerator for refrigeration.
- 15 Yellow peach was rinsed, peeled and nucleated, and Black Brown was rinsed and nucleated.
- 16 Marinate with fine granulated sugar for 15 minutes, then boil in a pot to make delicate jam. Remove and cool naturally.
- 17 Remove the baked Qifeng cake and buckle it for cooling and demoulding.
- 18 Whisk the cream until fluffy.
- 19 The naturally cooled Qifeng cake was bottom removed and divided into two layers of cake embryos with the same thickness.
- 20 Take some whipped cream and apply it on and around the cake until it is relatively smooth and complete.
- 21 Dark chocolate is heated in water and packed in a mounting bag. The pattern is drawn on the surface of the cake with toothpicks. Then the pattern is drawn along the mark with dark chocolate sauce.
- 22 10. Take the appropriate amount of yellow peach sauce and black brown sauce, and put them into the mounting bag to decorate the crown and clothes.
- 23 11. Cut out the figure with oil paper, cover the part that has been painted, and sift the tea powder with the rest of the blank. Decorated with white chocolate chips.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Wildfire Smoke's Health Consequences. N95 USA N95 mask black made in USA the key is to choose the right mask for your situation. Kids kids N95 mask NIOSH once you've taken off your mask, put it in a trash can with a lid. You may need to wear an N95 mask if you're exposed to dangerous airborne particles like asbestos. I was wondering if the price changed based on the quantity that was ordered.Thanks! It's possible to have disposable and reusable masks.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children, Yungui cuisine