The ingredients are simple: Tremella fuciformis, sage seeds, hawthorn. Make a pot of Tremella fuciformis at the weekend and come back from work every day. With 1 to 2 minutes, you can eat a bowl of whitening Tremella fuciformis soup with water to whiten and smooth skin. Tremella fuciformis is rich in collagen, which is a good skin tonic. Sage seeds are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, protein and cellulose, and are natural antioxidants. The most important thing is that you can enjoy such a fast and convenient health care and whitening recipe for seven days and a whole week. When eating, add a spoonful of hawthorn, it will be OK. Stick to a bowl every day. After a week, you will find that the condition of dry skin and large pores will be improved. After a month, the skin will become smooth and delicate, and lips will not moisturize with lip gloss.
Food Material List
- 1 Tremella 3 flower
- 2 chia seed 7 scoops
- 3 Hawthorn Half bowl
- 1 Prepare materials.
- 2 When the tremella foam is ready, it can be boiled until the soup is thick and stored in the refrigerator.
- 3 Each time, take a bowl of Tremella fuciformis and add a spoonful of sage seeds to the food processor.
- 4 Just whip for 10 seconds.
1. Tremella fuciformis chooses a natural yellowing color, dry and odorless can be, foam overnight ahead of time, when boiling it is easy to rot.
2. Nutrition of Sage Seeds: Every 1000 g of ChiaSeeds contains 180 g of Omega 3 fatty acids and 27.6 g of fiber. Omega 3 fatty acids can promote cardiovascular health, enhance concentration, relieve stress and make skin healthy. ChiaSeeds is considered to be the worlds highest omega-3 content food. Soluble fibers from sage seeds can remove food residues from the intestinal tract and effectively clean the intestinal wall. The ChiaSeeds used in this whitening tremella soup are purchased here at http: chiased.taobao.com.
3. There are 631 mg of calcium in every 1000 g of ChiaSeeds, and only 1200 mg in 1000 g of milk. ChiaSeeds is five times as much and easier to absorb. ChiaSeeds contain 19% to 23% protein and amino acids, much higher than traditional cereals. Wheat (13.7%), maize (9.4%), rice (6.5%), oatmeal (16.9%) and barley (12.5%) ChiaSeeds have high water saturation and can contain 9-12 times more water than their own weight. This feature can help the body retain water and electrolytes effectively during intense exercise, prevent excessive fatigue and soreness of muscles after exercise, and help muscles recover health and flexibility.
N95 masks healthcare tips
You've probably heard that N95 masks are recommended to protect your lungs from potentially harmful airborne particles. Face Mask For Work how long does an N95 mask work for they're not, however. Free N95 masks ordering free N95 masks you should immediately replace it rather than attempting to clean it. Local firms may conduct mask-giveaway programs. Conduct a small test by inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth ( while wearing the mask ) . Additional study is required to corroborate these results.