Wing-making with Orleans Potato Roast
Published Jun 19, 2022 at 19:11pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken wings 5, 6
- 2 Potato 3
- 1 On the first day, chicken wings were treated by slicing the bone with a knife, turning the meat and skin down together, and finally cutting the bone at the joint. This is done by removing the bones and preserving the skin and meat of the chicken.
- 2 Personally, I think "New Orleans roast chicken marinade" tastes good enough, so I didnt add any other condiments. Seasoning sauce was prepared in a ratio of 1:1. The chicken wings were mixed well, packed in fresh-keeping boxes and stored in refrigerators for one day.
- 3 Time flies and comes to the next day in a twinkling of an eye... Peel and slice potatoes and steam them in water. The advantage of slicing is that it cooks quickly and saves energy.
- 4 Put the cooked potatoes in a fresh-keeping bag, rub them round and flat with your hands across the bag, and turn them into mud.
- 5 Take out the chicken wings salted yesterday, pour a little salted juice into the mashed potatoes, mix well and brew the wings! Open the mouth of the middle wing with your finger, and slowly brew the mashed potatoes into it, not too much, about 8% full. Finally, seal
with toothpick, and then fill it with a special dish for microwave oven, and then "bite" in the microwave oven for 3 minutes.
- 6 Take it out after 3 minutes to see that the wings are round and bulging. Turn the wings over, add some oil or fragrant oil with the remaining pickle juice, and sweep them onto the skin of the wings to increase the color and luster, and then "bite" in the microwave oven for 3 minutes.
- 7 Be accomplished! The microwave oven takes 6 minutes. The fragrant chicken wings are out of the oven.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Are they really better than other types of masks? KN95 FFP2 mask vs N95 vs KN95 in this blog post, we'll break down the main differences between N95 and KN95 masks so that you can make an informed choice about which one is right for you. Face Mask safeway face mask N95 n95 masks may be your best defense against the world's diseases. Where To Get Free N95 Masks? Some masks still use staples to join the headband to the mask piece, such as the vintage 3M 1860 surgical N95 mask. For best results, wear medical masks that have been fitted by a professional according to industry standards.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Sichuan cuisine, Sour and hot, Refreshing, Braise, Dry stir fried, Japanese cuisine, Cheese Cake, Detoxification and Nourishing Face, Speciality, Southeast Asian Food, Northwest Cuisine, Tie Husband's Stomach