In my sisters house, I drank stewed Chinese yam with ribs. I dont like Chinese yam very much. So I used winter melon. Its very good. I made my favorite taste at noon after a long experiment. This is a light soup. It tastes delicious. You can try if you like.
Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs Eight
- 2 Wax gourd Appropriate amount
- 1 Rinse pork bones, boil with water in the pot, bleed pork ribs for about two minutes, skim off foam and fish out spare pork ribs.
- 2 Peel and peel the wax gourd, wash it and cut it into pieces.
- 3 In addition, add clear water to boil in a ceramic casserole, then add spare ribs and prepared scallion and ginger slices. Bring the fire to boil and simmer for an hour.
- 4 Then add wax gourd cubes, add proper salt and cook for 20 minutes, add proper chicken essence and some wolfberry seasoning, and you can come out of the pot.
Stewed ribs in the pot, water should be sufficient at one time, can not add cold water halfway.
Dont put salt in the stew.
N95 masks healthcare tips
As a matter of common sense. FANGTIAN FANGTIAN N95 how long are N95 masks good for after being unopened? KN95 masks difference in N95 and KN95 masks all things being equal. Covid-19 is a major concern in the medical community. Here's more on PPE. If you're going to wear a respirator, you need to know how long you can keep it on.