Xia Yi-Sweet Madeleine
Published May 31, 2022 at 04:28am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 120g
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 Lemon peel 50g
- 4 butter 120g
- 5 White granulated sugar 80g
- 6 Honey 25g
- 7 Baking powder 5ml
- 1 Put the eggs in a basin.
- 2 Add sugar and stir well.
- 3 Add honey and mix evenly.
- 4 Prepare diced lemon peel, scrape off the lemon peel with a peeler (note not white part, only yellow part) and then cut it with a knife and add it to the pot.
- 5 Add baking powder and low gluten flour (it is recommended that flour be added three times in a convenient and uniform way)
- 6 Melt butter, add in and mix well, then refrigerate for an hour.
- 7 Put a little oil on the mould and pour the batter into it.
- 8 Put it in the oven and cook it.
- 9 Baked
N95 masks healthcare tips
Purchase extra sets of pre-filters for back up or change them at a greater frequency. FDA N95 FDA approved look at the face mask's nose clip. 3M 8511 N95 Mask With Valve NIOSH Approved is N95 8511 good for coronavirus should I get one? Folding: The N95 masks fold up like a piece of paper, which makes them very easy to carry. KN95 masks can be used 40 times. If you want to protect yourself and your family from flu viruses.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Cook rice over a slow fire, Children