Carassius auratus contains high-quality, complete, easy to digest and absorb protein, which is a good source of protein for patients with liver and kidney diseases and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Regular diet can enhance disease resistance. Patients with hepatitis, nephritis, hypertension, heart disease, chronic bronchitis and other diseases can be regularly eaten. It is suitable for pregnant women who lack postpartum milk. It is suitable for people with weak spleen and stomach and tasteless diet; suitable for those with early measles or unhappy outbreak of measles in children; suitable for those with hemorrhoids and hemorrhoids and chronic dysentery; not suitable for those with cold and fever.
Food Material List
- 1 Crucian carp One article
- 1 Purchased fresh crucian carp to remove viscera, scales, wash clean (can be in the vegetable market when buying fish called the boss to deal with), pay attention to the belly of the black membrane clean (heavy smell)
- 2 Add a little salt, pepper or pepper noodles, scallion, ginger slices and a little cooking wine to marinate for about 20 minutes. I dont like the taste of cooking wine, so I didnt add it. Then give it a little flush with clear water.
- 3 Take one pan and add a little white lard and some rapeseed oil. When lard is melted, add fish pendulum and ginger slices. Fry them over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Fry them for a long time. Add some boiling water and put in the scallion section.
- 4 When the fire is boiling, turn to medium and small simmers and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. Skip the floating powder from the pot in the middle. Add chicken essence, MSG will be out of the pot.
The black film in the belly of crucian carp must be cleaned. One is to remove the fishy smell, and the other is to increase the whiteness of the soup. When frying fish, you need to fry it for a long time. You can fry it golden on both sides with medium or even small fire.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The layers of filtration of a N95 mask or any other mask collect 95% of the dust and particles that are allowed to pass through. Small. Duckbill Kimberly clark duckbill N95 small read on to find out three reasons why you should clean your respirator every time you wear it. White white cup shape N95 dust mask price does Walgreens sell N95 masks? If so, where do I find them? You might be wondering whether Walgreens offers personal protection masks, which is something you'll definitely want to know when there's a flu outbreak or other pandemic nearby. You can compare prices and find the best deal this way. N95 respirators, surgical masks, and fabric face shields are the three primary categories of masks. The best protection for the user is provided by N95 respirators, which are the best at filtering out particles.