Yam Soybean Meat and Bone Soup likeful
Published Sep 11, 2023 at 23:10pm ET
Looking back on an hour later, because my parents were busy with work, I often went to a small restaurant near home with my sister after school and bought a bowl of ten cents of soybean meat and bone soup for home, which was a beautiful lunch. Although we cant see any meat, we still remember the very delicious and thick soup.
Food Material List
- 1 Meat bone Half Jin
- 2 Chinese yam Half Jin
- 3 soybean A handful
- 4 Mushrooms 3 flower
- 1 Prepare all the ingredients, soybeans need to be soaked. Chinese yam peeled and cut into pieces.
- 2 Boil the water in the pot, put it into the meat and bone and simmer for about 3 minutes. Rinse and drain with water.
- 3 Put the meat bones in the pot, add 5 times water and boil over high heat. Open the lid and put in scallions and ginger.
- 4 Pour in the soaked soybeans.
- 5 Add some cooking wine to get rid of the fishy smell. Cover and boil over high heat.
- 6 Add appropriate amount of vinegar and let the calcium precipitate out. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 90 minutes.
- 7 After opening the lid, add yam and mushrooms and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 8 Season with salt and chicken essence.
- 9 Cook for a little longer and turn off the fire.
N95 masks healthcare tips
You should always use a N95 mask while sanding, painting, or laying new tile in your bathroom. NIOSH 3pe N95 NIOSH mask check out the link below to read more about how do I order Free N95 Masks! KN95 Mask is the KN95 mask as good as the N95 mask how to use your new mask. But how many times can you wear one before it's no longer effective? The answer may surprise you! There are 2 sorts of masks that satisfy these requirements: dirt masks and also half-face respirators. Should you discard old masks?
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Poultry, Burst, Sour and hot, Refreshing, TV Special Purpose, Cook, Seafood, Mousse Cake, Recipes for College Entrance Examination, Tomato flavor