Yao Zhu Zongzi Zongzi Zongzi Enjoy New Ideas
Published Dec 27, 2021 at 06:11am ET
Yao Zhu, also known as dried scallop, is rich in protein, carbohydrates, riboflavin and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. Its protein content is up to 61.8%, which is three times as high as chicken, beef and fresh shrimp. The mineral content is much higher than that of shark fin and birds nest. Dried scallops are rich in sodium glutamate and taste very fresh. The nutritive value of dried scallop is very high. It contains many kinds of essential nutrients for human body. It is delicious and nutritious to wrap zongzi with Yao Zhu.
Food Material List
- 1 Glutinous rice 1000g
- 2 Mushrooms 100g
- 3 scallop 100g
- 1 Rinse and soak glutinous rice for 5 hours.
- 2 Remove glutinous rice, drain water and mix with maple water.
- 3 Yao Zhu was washed and soaked in liquor and water, and Lentinus edodes was washed and soaked, and granulated.
- 4 Mix the dried glutinous rice, mushroom granules, Yao Zhu, salt and soy sauce together.
- 5 Zongye and Pu reed were soaked for one night, then washed and drained.
- 6 Zongye folded into funnel shape.
- 7 Put in glutinous rice with good mixing.
- 8 Wrap it in Zongye leaves.
- 9 Tie dumplings with reeds.
- 10 Cut off the redundant leaves and reeds.
- 11 Put in pressure cooker, add proper amount of water, boil for 50 minutes; PS: Each pot and fire power are different, the time required is different.
- 12 Boiled Yao Zhu Zongzi is fragrant and delicious.
N95 masks healthcare tips
This is a great choice of mask that fulfills CDC and NIOSH fit and protection criteria. Medical wellbefore N95 medical respirator mask if your mask is multiple-use, it can possibly experience numerous clean cycles in the past it should be changed. Surgical N95 Mask surgical vs non surgical N95 mask if you're ill, wear a fresh mask. To maximize your safety while working in the field. Can Niosh-Approved N95 Masks Protect Against Coronavirus Omicron Variant? He said that a lot of people think that COVID is a virus that mostly affects people in the winter.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Snack, Old age diet, TV Special Purpose, Roast, Sponge cake, Children, Teenagers, Nourishing the stomach