Food Material List
- 1 High gluten powder 100g
- 2 Medium gluten powder 100g
- 1 The above materials are kneaded together to form dough (the dough contains a lot of water, hand kneading, do not add flour) 2: ferment at room temperature to 2 times as large as 3: salt 2 g alkali 2 g, mix with 5 g of water, hand glutinous alkali water knead into the dough, repeat this action until all kneaded into the dough, room temperature continue to ferment 2 to 3 times as large.
- 2 Sprinkle flour on the board, sprinkle flour on the surface of dough, gently roll into 0.5 thick slices, cut finger wide strips, fold them up, press them with chopsticks
- 3 The frying pan is about 60% hot. Stretch the noodles, throw them in and turn over from time to time. Fried golden brown
1: Yeast version of the dough has a large water content (about 78%) and the dough under the water is not fluffy, so it can be replaced by a machine and dough (I rubbed it by hand, you should not be afraid) 2:2 must be sufficient. 3. The dough is very soft. Dry flour should be sprinkled on the operating table. Do not knead the dough and roll it out directly