Food Material List
- 1 Lean pork 150g
- 2 Carrot A small piece
- 3 Foamed Auricularia auricula 15g
- 4 green pepper A quarter
- 5 Scallion Appropriate amount
- 6 Garlic 2 valves
- 7 ginger a slice
- 8 oil Appropriate amount
- 9 Pepper Appropriate amount
- 10 For curing meat:
- 11 salt Appropriate amount
- 12 starch One scoop
- 13 Cooking wine One scoop
- 14 Sauce:
- 15 Oyster sauce Half spoon
- 16 Soy sauce One scoop
- 17 Mature vinegar One scoop
- 18 Sugar One scoop
- 19 Clean water Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut pork into silk and marinate for half an hour with wine, salt and starch
- 2 Cut agaric, green pepper and carrot into shreds. Cut onions, garlic and ginger into shreds.
- 3 Make sauce with half a spoon oyster oil, one spoon of sauce, one spoon of sugar, one spoon of vinegar and some water.
- 4 Pour some oil into the pan and heat it. Stir-fry onions, ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- 5 Stir-fry the shredded meat until it turns white and discolored.
- 6 Stir-fry with chili pepper
- 7 Pour in the sauce just prepared.
- 8 When the soup is thick, add agaric, green pepper and carrot and stir-fry until broken. It can be served on a plate.
- 9 Finished product drawings
N95 masks healthcare tips
Does Walgreens Have N95 Masks In Stock? Yes, they do! Large Moldex large N95 they’re great for protecting against bioterrorism agents and other small particles. Face Mask For Work woodworking mask N95 an N95 mask can block 95% of these particles. You should consider wearing a respirator for safety. If You Have Glasses. In this article, we’ll discuss whether surgical masks are as good as N95 and provide tips on how you can keep yourself healthy when wearing these masks at work.